Our u/s today looked great! I had one follie at 20.1 and one at 15.7!! No sixtuplets for us! :) The 15.7 one could still grow a bit before I ovulate and may or may not contain a mature egg--so we're looking at 1-2 eggs at ovulation! They gave me a HCG shot, to "trigger" ovulation and gave specific instructions on when to time our sexy time. :) (No IUI this cycle since the clinic is closed over Christmas).
I'm so happy right now! I know there's still a lot that could be in the way of us getting pg and carrying to term, but at least we're out of the starting gate! I started crying during my u/s today when I saw that 20mm follicle. We've been in treatment for 8 months now, and this is the first time we've seen a mature follicle on ultrasound. It's just such a relief to know that my body CAN grow follies, albeit with help. And I can only hope that anovulation will be our only problem--that getting pg and staying pg will go fairly easily.
So current stats:
Biggest Follicle: 20.1!
Lining: 6.0
Estradiol: 392
So now we get to do it the old fashioned way tomorrow, and then our 2ww begins! Thanks for your encouraging words and positive energy. We'll really need calming vibes over the next 2 weeks to keep our sanity. Good thing the holidays are here to distract us.
Love,
Julie
Sunday, December 23, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
Yay! Very, very exciting! Congrats and merry Christmas!
I'm crossing my fingers for you. Good luck with this cycle. Merry Christmas to you!!!
Julie,
I'm keeping my fingers crossed and praying that this cycle is the one that brings you your long awaited BFP!!!
Becky
I'm so excited for you guys. Sending you good vibes for this cycle and hoping you both have a good time getting it done!
Yay!!!! I'm so happy you made it to trigger. That sounds like one, nice, juicy follicle!!!! I'm only wishing the best and that this will be a slightly delayed holiday gift (or an early one for next year)!!!!
Fingers crossed! So hopeful for you!
Good luck! Loads of baby dust to you!
Hey Julie, sounds like great things going on in there. You have all our best wishes! Happy New Year!
Waiting for an update. I know, it's too soon - but I get impatient!
Post a Comment