Wednesday, December 12, 2007

CD 3 update

Thanks everyone for your positive vibes! Our ultrasound today was perfect! No cysts, thin lining, and my bloodwork came back fabulous!

We get to start our follistim tonight (100 units). It's been a while since I had that education with the Nurse Practitioner, so I think I'm going to have to whip out the dvd to refresh my memory. It's pretty simple, but I don't want to mess up!

We will be going back for an u/s on cd5 which is Friday. She wants to watch me super closely to make sure I don't overstimulate too quickly. We had planned on going out of town this weekend to visit with our families, but I think we're just going to have to wing it timing wise.

I feel so hopeful this cycle. I feel like everything has fallen in place, and I hope that the change of medications (menopur--fsh + lh changing to follistim--only fsh) will really help my follicles to respond better.

Please continue to send positive vibes our way!

Love,
Julie

2 comments:

Katie said...

Sending you all the positive vibes in the world! It goes fast once you start the stims!

Anonymous said...

Lots and lots and lots of luck!