Quick update today:
Current Stats:
Biggest Follicle: 8.0mm
Lining: 4.7
Estradiol: 110
Things look really pretty good right now. I am feeling good about my estradiol level--it never got this high last cycle...I think the highest it got was 50-something. So I am very hopeful that it is a good sign that my follies will start to grow more quickly. We'll go back for another u/s and b/w Wednesday at 8:00 am.
I have to admit, I'm currently feeling a bit anxious. Because of the Christmas & Christmas Eve clinic closure, I have to be ready to trigger Sat and do an IUI Sunday. That means my follies have to grow 10mm by Saturday. Typical follicle growth is 2mm/day which would mean I'm right on track...The only catch is that my follies have not been typical with their growth in the past. So, here's to hoping for typical behavior! Fortunately Todd has been providing some great comic relief and I"m staying much more calm than last cycle.
Grow follies, grow!!
Love,
Julie
Monday, December 17, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Yay for the good report! Grow follies, grow!
Grow follies, grow!
Post a Comment