I talked with the Nurse Practitioner yesterday about my dilemma... If I come on for an u/s on cd35 like they asked, and the cyst is clear, and they want me to start provera to induce AF, I'll end up getting AF after the Dec 11th deadline. So we talked about it and decided I'll wait until Dec 14th to have an u/s to see if my cyst is gone. Then if it's gone, I'll get to start my provera, and would most likely start stimming just after Christmas. I gotta say--I love this Nurse Practitioner. She is so easy to talk to and genuinely cares about us.
Todd and I talked quite a bit about our experience on "anxious wednesday," as I like to call it. We decided that we are going to talk to our RE about the situation and see what we can do to not be put in that situation again. If we have to have our morning appts later in the morning so that our RE is there, and we don't have to speak to this ivf coordinator, then that's what we'll do. If we absolutely have to have her as our caregiver, we're going to politely ask her not to speculate on what's going on--that we'd rather not know until our RE calls us later in the day, after labs are back. The speculation is driving me crazy--she's been wrong 3 times now, and at this point, not knowing would be better than hearing speculation that may or may not be correct. Anyhow...I think you get my point.
Thanks for your positive "cyst be gone" vibes! We're back to the waiting game until Dec 14th. Time to breathe...do some yoga...enjoy the colorful lights in the neighborhood.
Love,
Julie
Tuesday, November 27, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I've been so bad about keeping up with blogs lately - so I missed your cycle cancellation. I am so sorry. I know how heartbreaking it can be to have a cycle go awry! I will say this, though, you are so lucky to have such a supportive husband. I can't imagine my guy giving himself an injection or posting for me!
I hope your cyst is shrinking away, and things will be good to go for your u/s next week. Hopefully the nurses and staff will get the picture that putting their patients on an emotional rollercoaster is not a good idea!
Thanks for all the support on my site. . . know that thoughts and prayers are coming from me to you as well!
Post a Comment