Hi all,
Today I had an appt with the Nurse Practitioner (arnp) to learn how to use the new 'pen' device (to give injections). When I was at the clinic, I saw their holiday hours and it said that if your period comes between Dec 11-24th that you can't do a medicated cycle because they're closed Christmas and Christmas Eve. Of course, that's when I thought AF would show up!
So after talking to the ARNP, we decided that I'd come in for an u/s on cd26 (this Wednesday!) and if everything looks good I'll start provera cd28 (Friday!). This is about a week before we were planning to start the next cycle, and I'll have more chance that AF will come before the 11th. So hopefully I'll get AF sometime between Dec 3 and Dec 10th. If it's after the 10th, we'll have to wait a month before doing the injections.
It's just crazy how scheduling can interfere so much with trying to get pg. I hope that AF behaves herself this time and comes on time.
Thanks for your support. We've been amazed at the support you all have given us. It means a lot that you are thinking of us and sending positive vibes our way. Some days are harder than others, and today I'm glad to have the extra support.
Love,
Julie
Monday, November 19, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Hoping that AF gets her act together and cooperates so that you can get another cycle in before Christmas! ")
Good luck!
Also hoping for AF to hurry up! Here's to a Christmas gift for both of us! :)
You go girl!
thanks for sending the link to your blog. It will be nice to know what's going on. we think of you often.
Bonnie
Todd and Julie,
Just checking in and thinking of you guys. Hope the Christmas scheduling works out. Have a great Thanksgiving!!
Jim & Erin
I hope you see AF very soon. That's a bummer your clinic is closed. It's amazing how being a day late in your cycle can cause such an agonizing wait! I loved Follistim. It is so easy to use. It does burn though especially if it's too cold. Fingers are crossed for you!!
Becky
Post a Comment