Hi Friends,
I'm glad that Todd got everyone up to speed on the events from this last week. Like he said, Thursday was a pretty hard day for us and I wasn't quite up to posting until now.
Today I had my cd8 b/w & u/s.
My u/s went well. There's still not a lot of follicular growth (biggest one today was 7.3, up from 6.3). Typically, they expect follies to grow 2mm/day, so I was really hoping for one closer to 10. The doc on call today was my Dr W. It was nice to see that she was on. She was not discouraged by our u/s--said that she wanted to be patient and let my ovaries get working. We may end up increasing the dose of medications, but for now, she wants to keep the same dose and see me again in 2 days (cd10, Monday).
Current Stats for this cycle:
Biggest Follicle: 7.3
Lining: 4.0
Estradiol: 55.7
Thanks for checking in on us. This is starting to get a bit draining, but I'm trying to keep a clear head. I really appreciate your comments. Thanks for letting us know you're thinking about us.
Much love,
Julie
Saturday, November 3, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Sending magical follie-growing vibes your way!
Post a Comment