Not much to report, so just a quick update today. B/w & u/s done again. Follies still growing, but still slowly. They called back with my estradiol level which actually went down a bit. She said it's ok since it's still early in my cycle and that we'll keep going with the same dose of medication, slow & steady. They don't want to stimulate all of the follicles that I have! We'll take twins but quintuplets would be a bit much! :)
Current Stats for this cycle:
Biggest Follicle: 8.7
Lining: 5.4
Estradiol: 45
Plan to go back in on Wednesday for more b/w and u/s (and probably on Friday too). More waiting...Positive thoughts please!
Love,
Julie
Monday, November 5, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Popping in to say that I'm thinking of the two of you. I read your post previous to this one (posted by your DH) and all I have to say is that after eight years of fighting IF, my DH and I realized that IF can either make or break a marriage. We supported each other the way it seems the two of you are supporting each other and for us, it only made us stronger. Hang in there and stay connected with one another through this difficult journey. Now, we look back at the journey and feel that once the twins are born, we will cherish them more specially because of what we had to endure to get them:) (((((HUGS)))))
I'm so glad your follies are growing steadily. They can be frustrating, but their growth matches your lining growth so you are moving in the right direction! I know it can be hard to wait...but I think it will be worth it this cycle!
Erin
Oh, and if it makes you feel any better, my RE doesn't even do an u/s on me until CD12 because mine grow so slowly. I like that because I'm not wasting as much money on u/s. I usually do one on CD12 and one on CD14. I'm usually ready to trigger on CD14.
Erin
Julie....I really hope things start to progress quickly for you. You are such a patient patient! Hang in there. Keeping my fingers and toes crossed for you that this is your month!
Post a Comment