Although I've felt like it could be any day now, for the past 2 weeks-- it REALLY feels like it will be soon now! I had my OB appt today, and am now 3 cm dilated! Hurray! Progress has been made this week. :) That is 3 cm that I won't have to do in labor, and I'm quite happy about that. I've also been having contractions off and on since Tuesday night, and have been going for my long walks every day. At my appt today, my OB also stripped my membranes, so hopefully that will help to get things rolling. The other great thing is that my OB is on call tomorrow. It would be so fantastic if it worked out and she was the one there when I'm in labor. I've really liked all the other OB's in her practice, so I'm not too worried, but it would be fun if she was the OB on call.
I'm getting so excited to meet our little girl!
Will keep you posted...Hopefully we'll have good news to share next time I post! :)
Thanks for checking in,
Love
Julie
Friday, September 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
We are so excited for you guys! Can't wait to hear that the real deal has started. We're thinking about you and know you will do great.
We keep checking the blog! We wish you a beautiful labor and a happy, healthy little girl. Can't wait to hear the big news. Thinking of you - Annie, Aaron and Ava
Thinking of you, we are so excited!!! Can't beleive it's getting so close!
Lots of love ~ petra & evan
hey, i found you through todd's blog! i'm so happy to hear that things are going well . . . i cannot wait for you guys to greet your baby girl. i'll be thinking of you guys!
Post a Comment