I took a hpt today and it was positive! I went to the clinic to have it verified by blood work and my beta came back at 92! Anything over 25 is a positive. I'll be going to the clinic Wed and Fri to make sure it's doubling as it should.
This is really hard to believe, and I know how it can be difficult to see a pg announcement if you are having your own IF struggles. I just want to thank all of you for your love and support over the past year and a half.
Please keep this news quiet. We've decided to share it with you, our family and friends who read our blog, but would prefer to keep it within that inner circle until a later date.
Thanks,
Love,
Julie and Todd
Monday, January 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
11 comments:
Ahhhhh! Yay! Congrats!! So happy for you!
And I'll keep it on the DL... :)
Congrats for both of you!!! That is wonderful news! Super top secret it is. We are very very happy for you!
Oh, my gosh! I have tears in my eyes reading this! I am just so pleased for you!
Of course, I will keep quiet, but inside, I am JUST BURSTING with excitement!
Congratulations! BIG hugs and prayers for a healthy 9 months headed your way!
Wow, Julie. I am so happy for you and Todd. That is the most wonderful news. Congrats~ Steff
Just dropping by to send my congrats again!! I'm so excited for you and Todd!!!
Jaime (resolve)
Congratulations!!! That is such good news. I will keep it mum of course (I only know you here but I will keep my lips sealed).
Congratulations!!
Congrats!
Julie and Todd!
I'm so happy for both of you! Great success!
WOOHOO!!
I'm so happy for you and will continue to send good vibes (though in a very secretive way) in your direction.
Congrats!! That is so awesome, we are thrilled for you!!
Jim & Erin
Post a Comment