Saturday, January 19, 2008

4 more days until the U/S!

The suspense is really getting to me! I'm starting to feel a bit anxious and wish that Wednesday would just hurry up already! Every little cramp, twinge, etc make me worry about our little bean(s)...I wish that I could just stay calm and feel certain that everything will be fine, but it's much harder than I thought!

Physically I'm still feeling pretty good. Tired, yes. Nauseated/vomiting, no. Todd said that I've become a furnace at night, emitting more heat than I ever have before. :) (He thought that I had a hot water bottle next to me earlier this week--and it was just my own body heat!) That can be typical of pregnancy, so I take it as a good sign.

Four more days, 4 more sleeps, and we'll have more concrete confirmation that everything is going well. Please continue to send your positive thoughts that this pregnancy is, and stays healthy!

Thanks,
Love,
Julie

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sending you our positive thoughts and hoping Wednesday comes quickly.

Anonymous said...

Sending you positive thoughts and lots of prayers! 3 more sleeps!

Katie said...

These tough waiting are so hard. Wednesday will be a wonderful day, though! Waiting on pins and needles for your update!