Saturday, January 26, 2008

As promised...a look at our bean!

We finally scanned our u/s pic and wanted to share it with you! Our little nugget of love is the tiny gray blob between the 2 vertical lines. :)



Isn't she/he darling? Ok, maybe it's too tiny to tell yet, but some of our friends swear they see gender parts!

I'm still feeling pretty good. Bleeding off and on, spotting off and on, but I'm trying really hard to stay calm despite that. I worry more when I'm bleeding, so I hope that this is a short lived episode and that it resolves soon! I'm still super tired, going to bed early, taking naps...I had a touch of nausea today, but really nothing to complain about! I'm just so amazed that this is happening.

Thanks for all your positive thoughts and encouragements. It helps to know we have so many wonderful family and friends rooting for us!

Love,
Julie

6 comments:

astral said...

Hi there beautiful baby!! I'm glad to see you are doing well. Take plenty of naps. They helped me in my first trimester.

Anonymous said...

What a cutie! I hope the nausea is short lived for your sake. Larry's classic advice "Aim for the drain." He's lucky he's still alive.

Anonymous said...

Hey Julie... that sure is a beautiful gray blob! Congrats to you, and thanks for sharing.
-Stephanie

Anonymous said...

Hi little baby Rothmith:) This is the most exciting news, congratulations, we're so happy for you guys. Julie hope you start feeling better soon! Good luck and know we're thinking of you often.
Best wishes

Jen said...

Just saw a link to your site on Katie's blog and thought I would stop by since we're just a couple weeks apart. I'm glad that everything is looking good despite the bleeding. Hang in there!

Lisa said...

What a wonderful little bean! I hope the bleeding and spotting resolve itself soon- w/ my low placenta, I spotted everyday for 3 weeks straight after that bleeding episode. I can wear on your nerves, but at least we can have those u/s to reassure us that the baby is doing well. I love the little baby countdown- I had to add that to my blog too! Take care of yourself and your bean. :)
-Lisa (Resolve boards)