Thursday, May 1, 2008

Happy Updates

Hi all,

Thought I'd pop in and give ya'all a little update as to what's going on with the 3 of us these days.

Baby girl has been moving like crazy, and I'm finally feeling her more regularly! It's been so much fun to feel her move & kick! She hasn't been strong enough for Todd to feel her yet, but I hope that's coming soon so that he can feel how awesome it is too!

My belly is really looking pregnant these days. You can't tell so much in my scrubs at work, but when I'm in regular clothes it's definately out there! It's fun to look pregnant now. Everyone has been so great, so excited for us, and I'm just so happy that all of you are able to join us in this part of our journey. I have to admit that it's much more enjoyable than the first part (the IF part) was!

Todd's been busy getting the crib and other furniture ready for the nursery. It's so strange to see a crib in our old office! I love it!

Today is our 4th year anniversary, and we're off to dinner. It's been a wonderful 4 years, with a wonderful man, and I can't wait to bring our daughter into our lives!

Thanks for checking in on us,
Love you all,
Julie

And for all of you belly watchers...here it is:

5 comments:

AwkwardMoments said...

Hey baby girl!

Laura said...

Cute belly!

Jen said...

Oooh...your baby bump is the cutest!

Katie said...

You are SO cute!

And SO tiny!

Happy Anniversary!

ErinGraham said...

Happy Mamas Day!! Love the bump. How exciting to know you're having a daughter! We're thrilled for you!

Erin & Jim