So cute! Thanks for sharing. Now you have a picture to look at when you are getting those late night kicks. It's a feeling like no other! Especially when it's aimed at the ribs.
Thanks for visiting our site. Please leave a comment when you check in on us.
Our Story
We started ttc in Nov 06. After we were unsuccessful in getting pg on our own, we sought help from a RE. In April 2007, I was diagnosed with pcos. We've gone through IF treatment without much cooperation from my ovaries. Finally in December, my follicles responded to meds and I ovulated for the first time! We're now expecting a little girl to arrive mid-September!
5 comments:
I love the foot picture, too cute!
Love the pictures! The feet one is pretty amazing. So glad the ultrasound went well -
Hi Baby!
Pretty piggies to paint!!! She looks great!!
So cute! Thanks for sharing. Now you have a picture to look at when you are getting those late night kicks. It's a feeling like no other! Especially when it's aimed at the ribs.
Post a Comment