Hi friends,
Our ultrasound today was great! We could see our little bean again--he or she is so much bigger! Heartbeat was a strong 176 and we could see the beginnings of little arms and little legs. Phew! What a relief this ultrasound was. I had started bleeding again today at work, and was so anxious to make sure that everything was ok. It was a good thing I had this appointment scheduled already, or I would've been even more anxious! They could still see that little pool of blood in the bottom of my uterus, but it looked like it was resolving nicely--thank goodness!
The other good news is that my RE feels comfortable with how I'm doing and is turning me over to my OB. So now I get to be a "regular" pg patient. I think it will be very strange going to the OB's for the first time...I still don't feel like I'm really part of that club. But I'm glad to be and am looking forward to my OB appointment which is this Friday.
The only bummer of the day is that I seem to have some GI bug. We won't get into the details here, but I'll say that I've spent far too much time in the bathroom today (and it wasn't morning sickness either!). I've got a fever, which worries me a bit--so I've been taking some Tylenol to keep it low grade. Higher fevers during pregnancy can be dangerous to the embryo, particulally in the 1st trimester. I may even set my alarm to take my tylenol regularly tonight. At least Todd is home to help take care of me this time!
I'll get home to scan the picture of our bean and get it posted as soon as I can.
Thanks for all your kind words and encouragements. I don't know what I'd do without you!
Love,
Julie
Tuesday, February 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Oh, this is FAB-U-LOUS news! I am just as excited for you as I am for me!
I am glad that the bleeding seems to be resolving and nothing serious. I am sorry that you have a bug, make sure to keep well-hydrated and make sure the hubby takes good care of you.
Can't wait to see a pic!
Oh, this is wonderful news, Julie! Though, I'm sorry to hear you're not feeling well. Here's hoping for a quick recovery. I can't wait to see the ultrasound!
Yay yay yay!! This is all so exciting. I hope you start to feel better, those bugs are never good. Can't wait for the OB visit update! :)
Post a Comment