Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Ultrasound pic

Here are a couple pictures of our little bean! The first one is has all the measurements on it, but you can see the little arm and leg buds better with the second one!



It's amazing that it's grown 3 times it's size in just 2 weeks! It's definitely more than a gray blob now!



Think I'm falling in love...

Have a great day,
Love Julie

btw, I am feeling better today although I'm staying home from work to recoup! Thanks for your kind words yesterday.

10 comments:

ErinGraham said...

Great to see the little bean is growing so well! Glad you had a good u/s. Hope you feel all better soon. Excited to hear about Friday. It's such a milestone to move on to just OB appointments!

Erin

idieh said...

Your fetus looks like a Cupie Doll! Oh MY GOD! MOST ADORABLE FETUS EVER!!

Morrisa said...

Beautiful!

Jen said...

Absolutely gorgeous! It is so amazing how quickly they grow.

Anonymous said...

Oh so wonderful!
I hope you feel better soon... sounds like you are taking very careful care of yourself.
Thanks for your super sweet note yesterday, that really made my day.
Lots of love- Stephanie

Anonymous said...

They grow up so fast! It really is amazing that he/she already has some bits and pieces. Now that you get to go to regular OB appointments, hopefully the only uncomfortable part will be the weigh-in. Believe me, it gets scary.

Katie said...

Oh, so cute! I love the "gummy bear" phase!

Just wait until your next ultrasound, when that little one starts moving!

Anonymous said...

Hey there Julie, Todd, and little one - glad to see all is going well!

astral said...

I'm glad to hear all is well. Ultrasound pictures are so amazing. What a cute little baby!!

Laura said...

Beautiful picture!!