Friday, February 22, 2008

Quick hello

Hi there friends,

Sorry I've been so bad about blogging lately! It's nice to not have any news to report--since everything has been going so well.

Todd and I are on vacation right now, but I wanted to put up a quick post saying hello.

I continue to feel pretty good--just on the tired side. My pants this week have been a little snug--Todd's had a good laugh with all the unbuttoning of them that I've done!

We'll get back home next week and have our first screening ultrasound & bloodwork on Thursday. I'm anxious to see our little bean! It will have been about 3 weeks since the last ultrasound, and I'm excited to see how much it's grown! Of course, there's a part of me that's nervous...but I have to believe that everything will be ok.

Thanks for checking in, and I'll try to do a better job with updates!

Love,
Julie

5 comments:

ErinGraham said...

Thanks for the update! Glad to hear everything is going well. Enjoy the rest of your vacation!

Erin & Jim

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you need to get a Bella Band. It allows you to continue wearing your regular pants unbuttoned but keeps them from falling down. Glad to hear that everything is going well and that you are trying to relax.

Anonymous said...

Great! I am so glad everything continues to go well. And your pants are getting tight... exciting!
-Stephanie

astral said...

I'm glad to hear all is well. Enjoy yourself!!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you're doing well! Yay for vacation! Keep us updated when you have the time. :)