Just an update to let you all know that we're still waiting for AF to show up. I finished my provera 9 days ago and expect my period to start at any time now. And once it comes, the games begin!
I'd appreciate it if you could send me some positive AF vibes so that she'll hurry up and get here. I'm anxious to get started!
Thanks!
Love,
Julie
Monday, October 22, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Hi Julie! I'm hoping AF doesn't show up in my neighborhood, so you are welcome to host her this week. I'm sending you all the AF vibes I can! :)
Sending lots of positive AF vibes your way and hoping she makes her appearance soon! :)
More positive AF vibes coming your way! :)
I'll send all the AF vibes I can muster, then when you're sick of her, feel free to send her my way. :)
Genius idea putting the picture of your meds on your blogsite. I hope you don't mind if I steal your idea for my next cycle!
Rooting for you. Thanks for the tips on inexpensive IVF meds.
-kelly
Genius idea putting the picture of your meds on your blogsite. I hope you don't mind if I steal your idea for my next cycle!
Rooting for you. Thanks for the tips on inexpensive IVF meds.
-kelly
Glad to hear from you! I will send MY AF vibes to you, 'cause I sure as heck don't want the ol' girl darkening MY door!
Jules- I've found that going on a wilderness backpack trip works for me (AF timing), but in case you don't want to go to those efforts, I'll think positively for you.
Post a Comment